More than a coffee shop.
At Frothy Monkey, we have developed the recipe for the ideal dining experience: creative folks using local ingredients to prepare original dishes served in a cozy and approachable atmosphere.
Sounds great, right? Let’s be honest though. When you’re hungry, you just want tasty, fresh food, in your neighborhood at your favorite spot that’s, well, honest.
It’s easy to be honest about our food. We have personal relationships with the people that grow and produce many of our ingredients and we combine them with our own hands in our own kitchens. And there it is. You have the freshest meals (preservatives always at a minimum) and the peace of mind that you know what you are eating. The best thing is you don’t even have to think about it.
So, go ahead and be choosy about what you eat. We’ll create a conscientiously crafted food experience, breakfast through DINNER, every time. Honest.
We have other things to tell you, but we know you are busy, so here is the short of it:
- Breakfast, lunch, AND dinner daily!
- Gluten-Free options, Vegetarian/Vegan friendly. Mindful of other special dietary needs.
- Kids have their own menu.
- Catering available.
- Did we mention dinner?
- Craft-inspired beer & wine list at our 12 South & Franklin locations.
- No fryers!
- We support many local vendors, suppliers, and farmers. View a list on our Partners page.
- Interested in hosting an event at Frothy? Check out our locations page for details.
About the Chef
Focusing on high quality, responsible food and seasonally diverse menus, Chef Chase Ingalls anchors the Frothy Monkey kitchens as Director of Culinary Operations. His passions for Southern comfort food and locally fresh, sustainable ingredients inspire the dishes of this chef driven coffeehouse.
For all other menus please visit our locations page.
Private Event & Catering options are available on our Private Event page here.