It’s easy to use, add ground beans and pour water into the perforated rainmaker™ top to evenly distribute water over the grounds. Brew 12 – 24 hours on your counter or fridge, then place the brewer onto the borosilicate glass carafe to drain. The ultra-fine, reusable stainless steel mesh filter prevents grounds from escaping into your brew. The carafe’s cork stopper has a silicone seal that helps keep the concentrate fresh. When you’re done, the brewer and carafe nest for neat storage.
- Brewing container makes enough concentrate for up to seven coffee drinks
- Compact size is ideal for brewing on countertops or in refrigerators
- Draining starts automatically when brewer is placed on carafe
- Rainmaker™ evenly distributes water over coffee grounds
- Lid keeps Coffee Maker protected while brewing
- Borosilicate glass carafe and stopper with silicone seal keep coffee concentrate fresh
- Stainless steel mesh filter is reusable and easy to clean
- Carafe is dishwasher safe; hand wash all other parts
- 24 oz brewing container, 16 oz yield
There are no reviews yet.